Thursday, April 3, 2008
Insights About Myself Given This Blogging Experience
What have I learned from this blogging experience? I have learned that there is a whole new world on the internet. I have been surrounded by technology for many years and had never participated in a blog. I was excited when we were given this assignment because I had the opportunity to learn something new. One thing that I learned is that a blog site is very much like the website that I have for my classroom. I think that I could do everything needed from my website and not have to dedicate time to be on line each night. Another thing that I learned is that it was extremely time consuming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel that this would be useful. Students can post comments and ask questions. The only thing is that it would be time consuming.
Post a Comment